Sales, marketing, services, and other customer facing teams deal with a lot of documents. Management of these documents is often a challenge. Where is that version of the proposal I need? Has the contract been approved? Do I have all of the supporting documents for the proof of concept?
Now, we’ve teamed up with SugarCRM to make document management easy for customer facing teams. If you are an existing SugarCRM commercial customer, you’re entitled to a free 10-user, 12-month online document management account with KnowledgeTree. You can sign-up here, and launch your account immediately. Need a promotion code? Contact your SugarCRM account manager, or contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
What Document Management Features are in the Integration?
KnowledgeTree integrates with SugarCRM via a free connection available on SugarCRM’s SugarExchange. With the connector, you can upload a document into your SugarCRM account and it is instantly synchronized into your KnowledgeTree vault. From there, you can kick-off document workflows and other activities automatically. Uploading a sales contract? The system can launch an approval process to get sales management and legal involved quickly.
Why Document Management for Sales and Marketing Teams?
Why does document management matter so much to sales and marketing teams? Well let’s take a look at typical document management processes and how they apply:
- Creating Documents: Marketing collateral and sales proposals are often developed with numerous versions and multiple contributors. With KnowledgeTree teams can work together in the tools they use every day to collaborate on document content. They can share feedback and versions without the complexity of managing dozens of files.
- Organizing Documents: With Smart Tag functionality, it is easy to group and structure documents to find what you need. Try grouping documents by customer ID, sales territory, product sold, etc. and you’ll find what you need fast.
- Managing Documents: Smart Processes and Alerts let you regain control over the lifecycle of your documents. Manage the approval of contracts, and stay on top of expiring proposals.
How do you get started? Sign up for the free trial here.
Recent blog posts
- Sales and Marketing Friction Points [Infographic]
- Closing the Loop with KnowledgeTree for Salesforce and KnowledgeTree for Mobile
- New Sales Enablement for Mobile Teams
- It’s About Sales Enablement
- Moneyball for Sales and Marketing #5: Right Time, Right Closer
- Your Content Marketing Strategy Can Align With Your Buying Cycle
- Sales Enablement with KnowledgeTree: A Closer Look
- Moneyball for Sales and Marketing #4: Challenging the Superstar
- Discover Effective Collateral with KnowledgeTree for Salesforce
- A CMO's Guide to Managing Cloud Apps