Yesterday we had a great webinar in partnership with SugarCRM. The session was recorded, so you can watch it at your leisure here. In the webinar we looked at how document management helps SugarCRM users to get more productive.
Why Document Management and SugarCRM?
Why document management via a CRM system? Customer facing teams like sales, support, and consulting deal with huge volumes of documents. They’re building proposals, statements of work, contracts, and other materials. And that means that they need to work together across teams to build great customer facing documents.
The webinar breaks the challenge into 4 steps to great customer facing documents:
- Create great documents by collaborating as a team
- Organize documents so they can be discovered and used efficiently by teams
- Use the integration between KnowledgeTree and SugarCRM to make documents accessible
- Manage the lifecycle of documents so that they can be reviewed and approved correctly
Plus, KnowledgeTree integrates with SugarCRM. So, you can include these files into your KnowledgeTree online document management system directly from the SugarCRM interface. And you can even kick-off workflows in one easy step.
Take a look at a recording of the webinar to see KnowledgeTree and SugarCRM in action.
Recent blog posts
- Content Marketing, Meet Content Selling
- Sales Enablement is About Marketing Enablement Too
- Sales and Marketing Friction Points [Infographic]
- Closing the Loop with KnowledgeTree for Salesforce and KnowledgeTree for Mobile
- New Sales Enablement for Mobile Teams
- It’s About Sales Enablement
- Moneyball for Sales and Marketing #5: Right Time, Right Closer
- Your Content Marketing Strategy Can Align With Your Buying Cycle
- Sales Enablement with KnowledgeTree: A Closer Look
- Moneyball for Sales and Marketing #4: Challenging the Superstar