Getting work done gets complicated when working across teams. The right people must have the right information and documents. They need the most current document versions to make smart contributions. And they need an efficient way to provide feedback to you and your team.
That’s more of a challenge when your teams are global in nature, as it is even more difficult to communicate and collaborate. One company, Inmarsat, has been a leader in the mobile satellite services industry for more than 32 years. They rely on document management solutions from KnowledgeTree to help create, discover, and manage the documents they depend on. That makes working across global teams a snap.
Global Teams Have Global Document Management Needs
Teams across Inmarsat have adopted KnowledgeTree to support their core business processes. Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing, and vertical market teams all use KnowledgeTree to improve how they work together to produce documents. Documents like budgets, proposals, and contracts support the daily business processes of Inmarsat. So, they are a critical asset that needs to be managed.
Managing Documents with KnowledgeTree
KnowledgeTree is “a powerful collaboration tool”, said Mark Fincham, chief ICT architect at Inmarsat. Teams can add documents to the globally accessible KnowledgeTree repository simply by dragging and dropping files into their browser. Colleagues then have instant access to the files no matter where they are, and they can immediately begin to edit and add to the documents.
Want to hear more about how Inmarsat succeeded with document management? Read the case study for more information.
Recent blog posts
- Sales and Marketing Friction Points [Infographic]
- Closing the Loop with KnowledgeTree for Salesforce and KnowledgeTree for Mobile
- New Sales Enablement for Mobile Teams
- It’s About Sales Enablement
- Moneyball for Sales and Marketing #5: Right Time, Right Closer
- Your Content Marketing Strategy Can Align With Your Buying Cycle
- Sales Enablement with KnowledgeTree: A Closer Look
- Moneyball for Sales and Marketing #4: Challenging the Superstar
- Discover Effective Collateral with KnowledgeTree for Salesforce
- A CMO's Guide to Managing Cloud Apps