Social media platforms are on the rise in the 21st century. Digitization has made its way to various businesses, and because of the same, there has been a rise in accounts on different social media platforms. While talking about social media, TikTok is one platform that tops the popularity charts, and there are many reasons behind the same.
Be it the reels and songs that make their way to the trending list or the talents that get recognized, many things allow people to create their accounts on TikTok. Considering some statistics, you will know that it has more than a billion users and a high engagement rate per post.
Can You Post On TikTok Anytime?
So, whether you are a newbie or trying to expand your customer base regarding your offered products and services, TikTok is an excellent consideration.
Does that mean that this platform is flexible, and you can consider posting your content on it as and when you feel like doing it?
If you are thinking about the randomness of posting, you should know that all platforms allow posting at all times. But you can only post something on them at any hour of the day or night. If you are looking for better engagements, views, free TikTok likes, and post results, you need to be specific about the posting hours. The same is true for TikTok or any other social media platform.
Also, it would help if you noticed that the posting time differs from one account to another. It is because no two versions have similar things to offer. So, if you are looking to discover the best results through TikTok posting, you need to consider certain factors that are mentioned as follows:
- The time zone in which your target audience is located.
- The location from where you are posting and the site of your target audience.
- The duration for which there are the maximum active users and the specific hour of the day when they are engaged.
When you keep a close eye on such things, you will segregate many things for you. Hence, you will find yourself in a better place with clarity related to the posting hours.
However, it would help if you did more when using this platform to build your social media family and enlarge it over time.
What Is The Best Time For Overall Posting?
While discussing the best time for overall posting, you should know that there have been many pieces of research to conclude the same. However, it is optional that all search results have the same thing to offer. Hence, some generic points related to the best time for overall posting are as follows:
- If you consider opting for a day-wise posting approach, consider posting your content on Tuesday and its immediate alternative. But that will only be two days. Hence, you can combine it with a subsequent posting. It means that you can opt for a three days per week posting strategy and post every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- If you are running your campaign daily and trying to post between hours, the best way is to divide it into morning and evening. The best time to post in the morning is from 6 am onwards. However, you can slow down after 10 am. However, in the evening, you can begin posting from 7 pm onwards but take a slow speed as the clock turns 11 pm.
Even if you are business or activity specific, it is essential to note that all social media platforms, including TikTok, belong to a dynamic spree. So, it won’t be easy to find the size answer that fits all the queries related to the appropriate time of posting over here. But let’s try to run over some more specifications related to the time and day posting. These figures have been prepared after conducting a close analysis of approximately 100,000 posts taken from the internet.
|Days of the week||The best time to post|
|Monday||Between 6 am to 10 am|
|Tuesday||Post midnight between 2 – 4 am|
|Wednesday||Between 7 am to 8 am|
|Thursday||Between 9 am to 12 noon and post 7 pm|
|Friday||During the afternoon between 1 pm to 3 pm|
|Saturday||Post 11 am and in the evening between 7 pm to 8 pm|
|Sunday||Between 7 am to 8 am and after 4 pm onwards,|
However, the analysis of one field can be different from the analysis of another area. For instance, if you are considering using this platform for your business purpose, you need to observe your audience’s response when you follow this schedule for posting. Also, you should keep a check on the activities of your followers. If you can get your hands on their searches or patterns, you can teach the same through your work to improve your credibility.
If you are thinking about the reason behind paying attention to the industry trends and audience interests, you will be surprised to know their impact on your growth. The basic rule is that one brand’s advantages in the store for its audience on other platforms will differ from the amount it can offer its audience through TikTok. So, observations are a must.
How Does The Posting Time Matter?
While sorting the timeline for posting, it is common for business owners or influencers to have thoughts related to the results. For instance, you might wonder whether the posting time matters or not.
The simple answer to this is that if you consider posting with the help of a specific timeline, you will entitle yourself and your business to the following benefits:
- The engagement rate rises; hence, you have an edge with the business operations and rising market competition.
- The return on investment is high. Such platforms enhance your audience base, and also, works for lead generation followed by benefitting the business through quarterly and yearly profits.
- You will see a steep rise in your visibility online.
- You can create a significant base of authentic customers for your business.
It is a myth that you can post anything on social media platforms like TikTok whenever you feel like doing it. There is a specific day and schedule that you need to follow, which is inclusive of many factors discussed above. While creating your social media strategy, you can consider this for a beneficial campaign. You can try these tips and see how they benefit your online journey.