When you are confused about which training you should start to become a life coach, it is evident that you seek what your client is seeking. People often misunderstand life coaching as therapy, but it differs from therapy. Life coaching deals with your future, whereas therapy aims to make amendments to the past.
Life coaching is a way by which the life coach guides their clients on how they can remove their hurdles and forge ahead in their lives in their careers or other issues that might be bothering them.
NLP practitioner or master will help you to more extents than a life coach. NLP, or Neuro Linguistic Programming, has deeper aspects than life coaching. For more details on NLP, keep reading this article.
What Is NLP Coaching?
NLP coaching is a modified version of life coaching. NLP coaches will help you to achieve greater goals and see clearly in your life. In the 21st century, the common issues we are dealing with are depression, anxiety, and intimidation. NLP coaches will help you deal with these issues. After the training, you may not get rid of these issues, but you will know how to handle them better.
What is stopping you in life? Why can’t you move on? Where is the stamina? Why are you not getting motivated by the numerous podcasts you hear and youtube videos you watch?
If these questions bother you, an NLP coach will help you dive deeper into your mind and find the block your brain is creating. They will find the root and thus help you overcome the blocks. You will see a better version of yourself after you complete the session.
Neuro: A NLP coach helps their client adjust the functions of the neurons and thus change their clients’ unwanted behaviors, patterns and habits. Further, they help the client to focus on the goals in life.
Linguistic: Linguistic approach plays an important role in our lives. There are two ways that we communicate. First, we communicate with ourselves from the inside and then with the other individual and the environment from the outside. Something the communication does not reach our brains—an NLP coach with help the brain to function better, leaving no scope for miscommunication.
Programming: The coach will program the brain and neurons so that the blockage stopping their client from achieving goals or improving their lifestyle will be easily achieved.
What Is The Role Of A NLP Coach?
Human beings convey their feelings in different ways. Some might suddenly turn their tone down if treated roughly, while others might shout at the person, making them feel worse. We convey all emotions with our expression, tone, and body language. A BLP coach has an eye for evaluating these signs we have in our communication.
We might restrict ourselves or be hard on ourselves, weh you will talk to a coach. They will understand our issues and work with us to eliminate these blockages that have become a part of our system.
There are three limiting emotions that a person suffers from:
If you do not consider yourself good enough, it is most likely that you will face consequences that are not favorable. Having these kinds of beliefs will make you fail in different ensures you set on. The NLP coach will help you to change your belief system. After the training, you can make a conscious decision about what results from what you want with your new belief system. If you do not like the results, you can change your beliefs and try again.
The coach knows the exact question to ask you, which will disclose the reason for your belief pattern. When they find out the reason for the negative beliefs, they will use techniques that will change the pattern of your thought system.
What Are The Methods Of NLP Coaching?
There are numerous ways a coach will help you to change yourself. However, we have discussed the 11 most used. Have a look to understand the significance of these methods:
- Rapport: When you meet a person and spend time with them, many of their habits come to you unconsciously. The coaching will help you adopt the positive behaviours of that person so that you can build a good relationship.
- Pacing: Each time you meet a person and like spending time with them, you will adapt the differing ways of speaking, breathing patterns, and rhythms to match the aura of that person. The changes and improvisation you make in yourself result in reliable contact.
- Phobias: Growing up s quite a journey, and you might have encountered numerous experiences through this journey. Some of these experiences might have imprinted some phobias on your mind that you are not aware of. The NLP coach helps them eliminate the phobia. They ask the client to think of their phobia as back and white film, and then they ask their client to incorporate colors. Repeating this process, again and again, will help the client to get rid of their phobia.
- Leading: When the instructor establishes a good rapport with you and can understand that you have submitted yourself to them. They will guide you through the oath to reach a better you.
- Anchor: The more you talk to the master, a stimulus will be created in your brain, which you will understand after the session. You will find yourself more confident and conscious of taking responsibility for your actions.
The best coaches will not use just these methods; they will talk and understand their clients and easily use the numerous resources they have that they think to suit the client. NLP coaching is not magic; it is a science-based system with logical reasoning for each step they take. The human brain is a maze, and the NLP coaches know how to make their way out of it.